Friday, May 6, 2011

Combing The Beach

Hi all, Shauna here to show you a wonderful kit by Growing Pains Scrapped called Combing The Beach. I don't know about you, but I love the beach, it is always so calming listening to the waves (at least for me). This kit is perfect for scrapping your beach or lake photos, and so much more. A wonderful color combination of blues, browns, creams and green let this kit work with both girls or boys. And it is so packed with elements you can do all kinds of layouts with it. The linked preview below really shows all the wonderfulness of the kit.

My first layout is of my nephew on the beach at Nags Head, NC and features some of the wonderful beachy elements. I have to say I really love the surf board because the pattern is just so cute!!!!

My second layout I did something not beachy to show you the versatility of the kit. It is my brother, sister, two cousins and I taken on a visit a few years ago. I love all the flowers in the kit and just had to show them off to you. And I really like the alpha included in the kit.

You need to head over to the store and pick up Combing The Beach soon. And I mean real soon because she is having a 40% off sale for {i}NSD that will only last through May 8th.

No comments: