Friday, May 20, 2011

Check These Out

I've been busy trying to catch up on some scrapping - and wanted to show you my LO's the the awesome kits they were done with!

First, I did these 2 layouts with Batter Up - which is part of the May BAK. This awesome kit from Scrap N Pieces is full of cute elements and awesome papers - these 2 layouts came from the same kit - but look totally different. It's so versatile - i was able to use it for my daughter and my son.


Click the image to go snag this kit in the store - don't miss out on the papers, cardstock and alpha too!
Next is a fun layout of a fun day - I haven't been bowling in forever (and my scores reflected it!!) but this kit is the perfect kit for a bowling outing - fun elements and funky papers.


Click the imageLink to snag this fun kit!


I have to admit - my family are gamers. My hubby and I love playing games together - board games, video games - anything. My kids have picked this up from us - and so I have tons of pics of my kids playing games - so when i saw this kit from Scrappin' Serenity - i knew it was a must have! I love the colors and i love the fun creative elements.


Click on the preview to snag this kit and start scrapping your own little gamers


Finally - i have 3 little girls - so hair and hair cuts and hair do's are a big part of my life! LOL - my youngest LOVES to have her hair combed - she doesn't have enough yet to do anything with - but she wants to be just like her big sisters! This awesome kit from Digi-Designs by Nicole is perfect for boy and girl hair cuts and hair styling. I just love the bright colors and unique elements!


Click on the preview to snag My First Hair Cut at the store!


Enjoy!

No comments: