Saturday, April 30, 2011

STS Birthday Bash! Day 1 Present!

Welcome to the STS Birthday Bash!! Every day of this month a different designer from STS will be giving you a present (freebie) of their choice!! Some may be free just for the day (some maybe longer)...so make sure to come back everyday!

We also have tons of other challenges and things going on in the forum to help us celebrate!!
We have extra chat room events planned for this month as well to help us Celebrate!!

Today's freebie comes from me, Scrappin Serenity.

My favorite thing about my birthday is that I never had to celebrate it alone!! I have a twin brother (two minutes younger than me). Growing up we always had great parties, and double the birthday cake! But now that we're grown and live halfway across the country from each other we no longer get to celebrate together. However, my grandparents (that RV full time) have always been in town (wherever I was living) to celebrate my birthday with me since I was in college, and Grandma makes the BEST cakes! :)

Anyway...that was just some of my favorite birthday memories! On to your present (freebie) from me! A full sized kit to help you scrap your favorite birthday memories!! Click the preview below to pick it up from my store for free!
(I'll be leaving it free until next Saturday night, May 7th)

15 comments:

Anita said...

great kit, thank you!!

Kristal said...

Wow!~
What a generous gift! Thank you!

Melissa said...

This kit is so cute! Thanks so much for the generous gift. Can't wait to use it.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Becky Roy said...

What an awesome gift! Thanks so much!

Jenny L. said...

thank you for this great gift!

Anonymous said...

What a fun kit! Thanks so much for the freebie. Can't wait to use it :)

-Melanie

Dannethia said...

Love it. Thank you so much it will be put to good use very soon since my bday and my daughter's areboth this wk

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this awesome gift!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on May. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! Most generous! Best wishes and Happy Birthday STS

benelol said...

so nice! thanks for sharing!!!

KandiceD said...

Thank you so much for this lovely gift!

Lori T. said...

Thank you very much!

Robyn said...

Thank you!! Love it (and love STS!)