Monday, April 18, 2011

Splendor

Hi all, Shauna here and today I'm going to show you layout I made with a great kit by the Designing Diva (aka Designs by Christi and Sexy and Hot Mama Scrapper). The kit is called Splendor and I also used Splendor Add-on. These are very versatile kits that can be used for all kinds of layouts. The color combination is great for girls or boys, and they are packed full of all kinds of great elements. Look at the linked preview below to see how great it is.

My first layout is one of my pooches, Zoey. I love that there are lots of great color combinations you can do with this kit, but my favorite is the pink/brown combo. And the alpha that comes with the kit is so cute too.

My second layout is my niece and I use a little bit of all the colors, white, pink, blue, brown and black. I think black on a layout makes everything else pop. And the mix of elements is really great.

So make sure you head over to the store and pick up Splendor and Splendor Add-on, they will be great additions to your stash.

No comments: