Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mommy and Wife CT and PT Call

Hi everyone, it's Christin from Mommy and Wife. I'm excited to let you all know that I'm one of the Guest Designers of the month of May at STS. I also wanted to give you all a chance to apply for my Creative and Promo Team. All the information you need will be below. I can't wait to receive your emails and take a look at your layouts. :D



Team Call for Mommy and Wife at Stuff to Scrap

CT Requirements-6 Positions Open
1-2 LO(s) per-kit release
1-2 QP, BB, or Cluster per-kit release
Post in 4 Galleries
Post in your blog
Be active at STS

PT Requirements-4 Positions Open
Promote sales and products 3 times per week
ISO and Enabling 2 times a month in any forum
Be active at STS

Please send me your full gallery, any other CT commitments, and a short bio about your self. Email to cmlc_thomas AT yahoo DOT com (please replace the AT with @ and the DOT with . )

I'm looking for long-term members but guest members are welcome!

No comments: