Monday, April 11, 2011

iColor {A Mega Kit}

Hi all, Shauna here, and today I'm going to show layouts I made with a great kit by Jenasis Design called iColor {A Mega Kit}. Have you been looking for a monochromatic kit, well how about nine of them together!!!! This kit has something for everyone, and can be used for so many types of layouts. Just look at the linked preview to see all the great colors that are included.

You can mix all the colors on one layout like I did for my first one. I did this layout for the font challenge in the forum. It was a lot of fun mixing and matching the papers for this layout.

On my second layout, I used mostly the red, but threw in touches from the green and black kits too. I did this one for the template challenge in the forum. I love all the wonderful elements in the kits, they are just so much fun!!!!!

So head over to the store and pick up iColor {A Mega Kit} soon. And as an added bonus it is on sale right now!!!!

No comments: