Monday, April 18, 2011

{Here Comes Peter Cottontail} by Christin’s Creations

Hello all!  DanaJ here.  I just got to work with Christin’s Creations as part of my STS CT assignments for April and she has this cute new kit, called Here Comes Peter Cottontail:

CC_HCPCT_Preview2 copy

It is full of cute patterns and adorable elements that are just right for your Easter layouts.  I happened to have very few pictures left to scrap from last Easter, but one that I did have was just perfect for this kit…pictures of my daughters and niece with drawing of bunnies that they had made!  And, lately I’ve been trying to work on my clustering, so you’ll see a long one made up of several of the kits flowers splitting my two page layout.  I love how the pages look together and as individuals.040210_CChcpc_EASTERbunnydrawings2pg (600 x 300)040210_CChcpc_EASTERbunnydrawingsL (600 x 600)040210_CChcpc_EASTERbunnydrawingsR (600 x 600)

To get this kit for yourself, head on over to the Christin’s Creations section of the STS store where it’s on sale and pick it up today!

No comments: