Thursday, April 28, 2011

Combing the Beach kit by Growing Pains Scrapped

It's time for another kit...and I am super excited about this one! As most of you that follow my blog know, my cute little family moved to Florida (from Utah) last August. Well, even though it's only April...it's beach season here (and yes, they're still getting snow in Utah...lol). So, I just had to do a beach kit to scrap all the awesome memories that my family is making at the beach! This kit turned out so pretty and is also quite versatile (as some of my CT members didn't have beach pictures, but still made gorgeous layouts!). This kit has 20 papers, 63 Elements and a full alpha. Also available is a cardstock/worn paper pack and a set of 9 quick pages! Check out the fun previews...
Here is the full kit. Isn't it gorgeous?? It, along with coordinating cardstocks and quick pages, are 40% off for the first week! How great is that? Image is linked to the store: A closer look at just the papers:


The cardstock/worn papers pack...also 40% off. Image is linked to my store:



The quick page pack...also 40% off. Image is linked to the store:




Ok...now for the fun part...check out these awesome layouts by my fabulous Creative Team Members (and a couple of guest members)!

Brooke: Brooke:




Tammy:Tammy:
Monica: Misty (guest):




Kathy:


Kate:



Hannah (guest):


Hannah (guest): Colleen:



Colleen:Mine: Mine:


Mine:





And make sure that you head on over to my blog, HERE to grab some freebies for this kit!

No comments: