Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Bright and Sunshiny Day

Hey all! I have a spring, easter-y, happy day kit called, “Oh Hoppy Day” by Rainamoon Scraps to show off today. So cute!

RS_OHD_PreviewRS_OHD_PaperPreviewRS_OHD_CardPreviewRS_OHD_AlphaPreview

Like I said, spring-y, right? The alpha is super adorable jelly beans, and there’s a great mix of colors for both boys and girls layouts. Plus, she incorporated doodles as well as some realistic elements. Have a look!

Butterfly Tree smallspring small

I don’t really have any easter photos left to scrap right now, (maybe after the holiday) so I kept looking, and my pipsqueak in her purple shirt was just the right color. And I had perfect inspiration from the butterfly tree the ladies had given me at the wedding shower last weekend, so I took some photos quick and threw those in! The butterfly on that LO is actually one of the ones from the tree that I extracted.

Head over to the store at Stuff to Scrap to pick up Oh Hoppy Day by Rainamoon Scraps, and then to the forums to do some scrapping!

No comments: