Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rustic Charm

Hi all, Shauna here, and I'm going to show you some layouts I made with a kit called Rustic Charm and it's matching Rustic Charm Cardstock. I am so lucky to get to work with all kinds of kits, but this one has fast become a favorite of mine. The colors are deep and rich and the elements are a nice mix that work with either masculine or feminine layouts. As you can see in the linked preview below it is simply beautiful.

I really love the reddish brown in this kit, it goes with so many things, and just helps the photos pop on the page. The photo is a friend daughter and their new puppy. I did the layout for the recipe challenge in the forum. If you've not checked them out you really should.

My second layout I used some of the other great colors in the kit, and I have to say I really love the flowers in this kit, they work so well for clusters (my favorite hobby). And the alpha in the kit is great. The photo is my niece and my brother, posing with a sign she made and yes I know my family is crazy.

Becky of B2N2 Scraps has lots of wonderful kits and any of you purchase would be great additions to your stash, but one must have is Rustic Charm so head over to the store and pick it up today. And don't forget Rustic Charm Cardstock.

No comments: