Monday, March 14, 2011

March of the Animals: A Day at the Zoo & a {Freebie}!

Happy Monday, all! Andrea here. I was excited when the March 2011 blog train theme was chosen. I love the bright colors as well as the animal theme. Even though this kit is geared toward zoo pictures, it can be used for all kinds of layouts. There are 16 papers, 58elements, 2 sets of date strips, and 6 date markers. Not all elements or papers are shown in the preview. Just in case you missed it, I've also included the add-on that is my portion of the blog train.
Check out these adorable layouts from the talented ladies on my CT. As always you can click on the previews for a closer peek. Be on the look out for freebies on their blogs that coordinate with March of the Animals: A Day at the Zoo this week. You can find them using my CT blog roll to the left of my blog. And, last but not least, here's a cluster, cluster frame, and word art for your freebie. Click on the preview to download.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 15, 2011. Thanks again.