Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Little Bit of Luck

Hi all, Shauna here to show you some layouts I made with this month's mega collaboration kit called A Little Bit of Luck. I love the color green, and this kit has lots of it, but it is so much more than just green, there are blues, golds and browns as well. It is the perfect kit to scrap your St. Patty's photos, and so much more. As you can see in the linked preview below it is simply wonderful.

My first layout is my favorite kisser, and he really likes to kiss (hehehehe). I love the mix of colors in this kit because they work with so many things. And how cute is that pot of gold!!!

My second layout is my nephew and his girlfriend. They were wrestling/playing when I caught these photos. They do make such a cute couple. And as you can see I created a not St. Patty's layout and I think it works well.

Make sure you head over to the store and pick up A Little Bit of Luck because you will find a hundred and one uses for it.

No comments: