Monday, March 28, 2011

{Butterflies Are Free} by Scraps of Ellay

Hi everyone!  DanaJ here.  This is the first kit I worked with for my Stuff To Scrap CT assignment this month.  It’s called Butterflies Are Free (revamped) and let me tell you that this kit totally suits my ten-year old!  It’s very retro-mod and has lots of pretty pattern papers and fun elements in it.

Take a look at the preview:SOE_BAFII_fullpreview *You can find it in the STS store by clicking the image above.

Here are the layouts I did with the kit--first, the left side…1210_SOEbaf_KASSsmileburstLEFT (600 x 600)

Now, the right side…1210_SOEbaf_KASSsmileburstRIGHT (600 x 600)

And, finally, both pages together…1210_SOEbaf_KASSsmileburst (600 x 300)

I think this kit fits Kassie’s personality and when I found the quote on the right page, I knew right away that it would go with those pictures of her laughing.  What a crazy, hippie-wannabe girl!  I’m sure I’ll be using this kit for more layouts of her, the guitar is one of my favorite elements and I can’t wait to have some new pics of her and her dad jammin’ out.  :)  Groovy.

Stay tuned for another kit that I got to work with, the next one is a little more ‘pastel’ and ‘soft.’

No comments: