Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Birthday Party

I (B2N2 Scraps) have a new kit out today that I made for my twin's second birthday.  It's called Birthday Party.  I used the colors in their clothes to get the color palette and threw a blue in there to make sure I had enough "boy colors."  This kit can be used to scrap ANYONE's brithday-its for boys, girls, men and women.  It's full of so many fun brithday elements-balloons, party hats, presents, cakes, cupcakes and more.  I had so much fun creating this kit that I created lots of pieces!  Take a look at what my CT did with this kit.  They're amazing!
Aren't those layouts amazing?  I bet you want to see the full kit.  Here are a look at all the pieces to the kit.  There is a bundle where you can get the kit, the extras and the embossed papers for a lower price!  All these pieces will be on sale 25% off for one week.  Images are all linked.





I know that's a lot to throw at you but I just couldn't stop creating!  I loved this color palette and theme.  My CT and I have freebies for you! I made an add on (see I told you I couldn't stop creating).  You can find it HERE. Check out my blog to find the links to my CT's blogs for their freebies.
Hope you will go grab this fun kit so that you can scrap all those birthday photos you have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria