Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Balanced Life

Hi all, Shauna here to show you a beautiful kit. Are you looking for a Balanced Life, ok maybe I can't help with that. But if you're looking for a great project 365 or project 52 kit then I have a great one to show you. Balanced Life by Designs by Snowlady is packed with a great mix of wonderful papers and elements, and it even has calendars for 2011. I fell in love with the colors in this kit because they are soft, yet lend themselves to either male or female layouts. You can see in the linked preview below it is packed full of great stuff.

My first layout is my niece and sister. I created it for the quote challenge in the forum. I love challenges because they really spark ideas for pages. And I love that this kit has such a wonderful mix of neutral and pops of color.

My second layout is my niece and nephew. It is always a challenge to get serious shots of them, because they love to play around. I did the layout for the template challenge, and I love how much fun this one was to use. Plus I get to show you more of the great papers in this kit.

So make sure you head over to the store and pick up Balanced Life as a wonderful addition to your scrapping stash.

No comments: