Monday, February 21, 2011

Sizzling Hot

Hi everyone, Shauna here to show you Amy Dane Designs' side of Sizzling Hot. A wonderful collab with Adriana's Cafe. I love this collab, it is elegant, yet usable for so many things. I have really enjoyed playing with it.

My first layout is about my favorite drink. I did it for a P52 type challenge. I love me some frappucinos!!!! And the kit was so easy to work with, the colors look great with just about anything.

My second layout is my Dad and niece together, a few years ago (ok a lot of years ago). I used the matching Sizzling Hot Glitter Sheets and Sizzling Hot Word Art for this layout as well. I love a kit that can take a simple photo and make it look elegant without any effort.

So head over to the store and pick up Sizzling Hot, Sizzling Hot Glitter Sheets and Sizzling Hot Word Art they will be great additions to your stash!

No comments: