Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sizzling Hot

Hi all, Shauna here to show you a wonderful kit by Adriana's Cafe called Sizzling Hot. It is a bold, grungy and lovable kit that is perfect for your romantic photos, and so much more. As you can see in the linked preview below it is a wonderful mix of colors and elements.

Since I'm single I used the kit in non romantic ways, and I have to say I really love it. The colors work with so many different types of layouts. My first one is my niece in the play Romeo and Juliet. She was the "apothecary", but she explained it as the "drug dealer"...just a little difference in perspective.

My next layout is my three loves. I did the layout for the "Scrap What?" challenge in the forum. The challenge is to scrap the back of something and I immediately thought of this photo. I think they look cute!!! I love the how the colors in the kit go with just about anything.

Make sure you head over to the store and pick up Sizzling Hot soon, because you will love it as an addition to your stash.

1 comment: