Monday, February 28, 2011

Paree by Scraps of Ellay

Ok, I have to be honest, when I first saw this kit, I freaked out and I immediately started saying "thank you, thank you, thank you" to the imaginary people in my kitchen :) I was so glad this kit came out the same month I was lucky enough to work with it's awesome designer, Scraps of Ellay.
Scraps of Ellay has put together a truly fantastic kit called Paree. It's got this subtle dark romantic feeling that made it a must have for me. The colors made me think of Chocolate Raspberries and the whole kit has French Cafe feel to it. But don't worry if you haven't been to Paris, This kit is Super versatile. You could scrap Paris, or you could scrap any old romantic photos you have around, and you could also do Recipe Cards, and I did :) Check out her previews (linked to the store) Here are my pages.
After Graduation, My grandparents sent me with my cousins family to see some of their relatives living in Greece. On our way to Greece we had a couple days in Paris and my cousin Katina and I both got our pictures drawn right next to the Eiffel Tower... Sad thing is, no one told us you could go up to the top of the tower so we never tried.
My last page is my valentines gift this year. It may look like a ten dollar gift from Wally World, and it is, but if I could explain to you how I feel about sock monkeys, you would understand how my Hubby got some major brownie points for this one :)

No comments: