Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ok fellow scrappers...this has got to be my favorite kit of all time!!! My newest kit, "Bloomin'" is chalk full of beautiful flowers, gorgeous papers, doodles, ribbons and so much more!!! This kit turned out better than I ever could have imagined...I am definitely proud of it :) I chose a "fall-ish" color palette (even though we all have spring fever), but I think that the combination of the colors and flowers is just stunning! Anyway, this kit is available in my store now...and to top it off, my entire store is on sale through Saturday for 50% off. So, you're going to want to grab this before then! The full kit includes 21 papers, 56 Elements and an alpha. Also available in my store are 2 different sets of coordinating quick pages!
The full kit:



The Papers:
2 different quick page packs...
#1:
...and #2:

And now for some layouts from my very talented creative team!





And...because I love you all so much...I've created a mini add-on FREEBIE for this kit! You can click the preview to be directed to my blog to grab this awesome freebie!


No comments: