Sunday, February 27, 2011

All the Glitters is Snow Quick Pages

OK - so I got to scrapping today and realized that i was only a few layouts away from being done with 2009 (yes I know... I'm a bit behind....) anyway - with that realization - I decided to work on those pics.... and in the process - I looked for some snowy quick pages - and found this awesome set from Scrappin' Serenity! I am always looking for ones that can be easily altered for rectangle, and was excited to see these ones. I popped my pics in and added titles and dates and TA DA!!!!! So if you are still finding yourselves with snow pics - here's a quick and easy (and CUTE!) solution! Click the image to go snag these!


Here's just one of the QP's that I altered - and played with. I used Pioneer Woman's Vintage Photo Action on the pics and played with the color - the pics were HORRIBLE and blurry to begin with - but i really wanted to use them. :)


No comments: