Thursday, January 6, 2011

White Christmas by This Little Missy

I'm so glad I had the opportunity to work with White Christmas by This Little Missy.  This kit is BEAUTIFUL!  It's modern, yet classic.  There are many white elements and papers to give you that white dreamy feel (whether you actually have snow or not) paired along with bold reds and greens.  The pop of silver really makes your pages pop with that something special added to it.  Here's a look at this kit and a couple layouts I made with it.


This first layout I did for the Stuff to Scrap template challenge this month.
additional credits: Template by HD Creations

This second layout I created for the Stuff to Scrap recipe challenge.  Participating in challenges is a great way to gather inspiration for your pages!

No comments: