Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Rustic Charm by B2N2 Scraps

I have a new kit out today called Rustic Charm. I saw this color palette and just fell in love! It's a totally different (non -bright!) color scheme for me but it came together so easily. I wanted to do something a little rustic but that had feminine touches and that gave me Rustic Charm. Here's a look at the kit.It is in my store at Stuff to Scrap. Here's a look at the cardstocks.I also have a set of 6 Quick Pages on sale at Stuff to Scrap.Take a look at what my creative team and some guests did with this kit. They inspired me to create a few layouts with this kit.
We all have some freebies for you. Click on the previews to go to my CT's blogs to pick up the freebies. Make sure to leave some love!And before I forget. It's $2 Tuesday at Stuff to Scrap. I've got my Brights of Winter kit in the $2 bin today!

No comments: