Sunday, January 9, 2011

Noel

Hi all Shauna here to show you a wonderful kit by Mommy Me Time Scrapper and The Scrappy Kat. It is called Noel and it is perfect for all those holiday photos you took. It is a wonderful mix of colors that include the traditional red, green and gold, but also add purple and blue for those that use a different color scheme. As you can see from the linked preview below, it is packed with tons of papers and elements and they are really great!!!!

My first layout is of my sister and her favorite present this year. I have to admit it was my favorite too. I used more of the traditional colors in this layout, and I really love the greenery and flowers, they make for such pretty clusters.

My second layout I used a few of the more non traditional colors, and did a layout of my niece on Christmas morning. She was jumping around and we were trying to capture with the camera. As you can see I really love those flowers, but I used a different garland and I love the purples in this kit.

You can pick up Noel at the Stuff to Scrap store and I recommend you get it soon, because I know you'll love it.

No comments: