Sunday, January 16, 2011

Meet Daisy... our Christmas Hamster!

Hi! It's Paula here!  I have a little story and awesome little kit to share with you today!  My littlest daughter Allison has been trying EVERYTHING to talk me and her Dad into letting her get a pet hamster!  I was not sold on the idea, as we have 3 cats and a dog!! My husband firmly stated that nothing else was allowed in the house that can breathe air lol!!

Much to everyone's surprise.... SANTA came thru with the hamster!!  He brought a cage, food, bedding, and even toys!  Santa also brought a Petco Gift card so Allison could pick out her new furry friend!

After a bit of a debate, Allison decided on an adorable little female dwarf hamster.  She named her Daisy! The cats still aren't quite sure what to do about her... but otherwise, she's fitting in perfectly with our little family!  She is so friendly and loves to be held and cuddled by Allison!

I found the PERFECT little kit to scrap the adorable photos I took of Allison and Daisy!  Its called Animals Animals All Around from Scrappin Serenity by Christie Dawn...available at Stuff to Scrap!


Here are the pages I scrapped using it... I did them to show off as a 2 pager!!  Aren't they both adorable!!



Have a Magical Day!
Paula

No comments: