Monday, January 17, 2011

I {Heart} Primary (revamped)

Hi all, Shauna here to show you some layouts I made with a kit by SAHM Scrapper called I {Heart} Primary (revamped). It is a kit she created after being inspired by the children's organization at her church. The majority of the kit is non-religious, but it has some really cute touches. I love the color scheme, because it goes with everything. As you can see from the linked preview below, it is full of fun stuff.

The first layout I used the blues, greens, browns and creams in the kit to create a layout of my niece and her baby. It won't be long before her baby weighs more than she does. I love the flowers in this kit!!!!

My second layout is a photo of my brother's family taken on Christmas morning. I love kits like this that have lots of different colors. Plus all the elements in this kit really are fun to use.

Since I {Heart} Primary (revamped) is a re-release it is on sale this week for $2.00, so head over to the store and pick it up while it is priced so great!!!!

No comments: