Friday, January 7, 2011

Holiday Happiness - a new kit by Growing Pains Scrapped

Holiday Happiness, my latest kit, is perfect for scrapping your Holiday pics! Better late than never...right? Plus, if you're like me, you're just barely able to finally sit down and actually look through the pictures that you took over the Holidays! So, I guess this kit actually is out with perfect timing :)...you all should be getting ready to actually scrap those pictures that you took a few weeks ago!

I am pleased as punch :) over how this kit turned out!!! I absolutely LOVE the colors and I had so much fun making the elements...hence, this kit has 70 of them!!! I just couldn't stop! Also included are 15 papers and a full alpha!

This kit is available in my store now and is 50% off (along with the rest of my store) through the 14th. So make sure to run on over and grab this great kit! All images are linked to the store.

And...keep reading, because I have some awesome inspiration for you - layouts made by my creative team. And FREEBIES...from some of my creative team and myself! So make sure to read all the way through this post! the papers:
The coordinating cardstocks (image linked to store):


The coordinating Quick Page Set (Image linked to store):
And check out these wonderful layouts by my fabulous creative team!!





And now for some freebies!!! Some of my creative team has created freebies for you! Their previews will link you to their blogs to grab these up...and please make sure to leave them some love while you're there!
And then at the very bottom is a freebie from me to you...so make sure to read all the way down!


Monica: Kathy:

Kate:


Brooke:



And mine...click on the preview to download from 4shared!

/<>

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

Tiffany said...

Thank you for the freebies!!