Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Forget me not - scrapteam's newest release

Are you getting the winter blues? Scrapteam's newest kit Forget Me Not with its soft blues, greens and browns is just perfect for cheering you up with its romantic and beautiful papers and elements. There is a huge variety of elements which means you can scrap lots of layouts with this kit. The brad upper case and lower case alpha has a romantic background. The soft palette will work for winter photos but also photos of any season. I can't wait to see what you add to Scrapteam's STS designer gallery using this kit!


































Also, Scrapteam's Cute Kitchen kit is out of retirement for a short time due to a special request. If you missed it, now is the perfect time to get it too!

3 comments:

annachris70 said...

Hi
I bought Scrapteam's Cute Kitchen kit in December and what an awesome kit it is! I've just found out that it's out of retirement and now comes with an add-on. I've checked out the store for the new add-on, but it's not for sale. Any chance you could fulfill another wish by letting me have it? If not possible, could you sell it in the store separately? I would really appreciate this. :) Thank you so much for your help!

Anna

Kendra said...

Anna, PM scrapteam at the STS forum and ask her there. :) Kendra

annachris70 said...

Thank you for the tip!!!