Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Winter Chills By Digi-Designs By Nicole

I absolutely love this new winter kit by Digi-Designs By Nicole!  The colors are soft and crisp and the whole kit has a very snowy feel.  Winter Chills is available for purchase at Stuff to Scrap so go HERE to purchase the kit.  Besides the full kit Nicole also has several extras in the store!  There is a Quick Page pack, an extra Word Art kit and a freebie 5x7 brag book page!  There is even a bundle you can purchase with all packs combined!  Here is a look at the fantastic kit Winter Chills by Digi-Designs By Nicole:

I simply loved working with this kit.  I felt it gave my pages a very “classy” look. And don’t forget to have some fun in this months STS challenges!  They are always a great way to be inspired! Head HERE to go to the STS challenge forum!
I created this page for this months motto/slogan challenge:


This layout was created using the December template for the Template Challenge:

No comments: