Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Signature T

Hi all, Shauna here to show you layouts I made with Signature T. Do you like feminine kits with lots of pretty elements and colors, then you'll love this kit by Pixel Me That Design. It is a great staple kit for your stash. The color palette will has enough blue and green that it can work with boys as well as girls. As you can see from the linked preview below, it is really beautiful.

The first layout I did is of some friends on their wedding day. I used the template from this months template challenge in the forums here. I love the frames in this kit, they are translucent.

My second layout is of one of my dogs, she was having a touch of a bad hair day. I really love the colors in this kit because they go with everything.

Make sure you head over to the store and pick up Signature T soon because it will be a great addition to your stash.

No comments: