Thursday, December 30, 2010

Oh the weather outside is frightful…

but it’s still The Great Outdoors. Hey all, Kelsey here again! I feel the need to remind myself of sunnier days while I’m in the process of being snowed in, and know that I have to leave tomorrow morning for work. Mommy Me Time Scrapper also noted just how awesome it is to be outside in her kit, The Great Outdoors! It’s perfect for playtime, bug-hunting, or lounging around, and the colors are fit for boys and girls alike! Take a look… MMTS_TGO_PreviewFullMMTS_TGO_Paperpreview

I don’t have a ton of outdoor photos, but the kit is really whimsical, so it was easy to adapt for my other photos with fitting journaling! My godson is a climber, and I swear that in his mind, everything is a new adventure and a new place to explore, so there was no question that this was a perfect kit for him!

Jungle Small Silver bells small

No comments: