Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Home For The Holidays

Hi all, Shauna here to show you a wonderful mega collab called Home For The Holidays. Now I can honestly say I've never been disappointed in a mega collab from Stuff to Scrap, but this one is the best one yet. It has Christmas trees, Santas, Snowmen, Angels and everything you'll need to scrap your holiday/winter photos. The colors are beautiful, and I had such a hard time picking what to use. I can tell you it will be a "go to" kit for Christmas for me this year and years to come. As you can see in the linked preview below, it is packed with tons of things.

I've made two layouts with it so far, the first being my niece and sister Christmas morning, they maybe adults but they were still excited about getting presents. There are lots of beautiful flowers in this kit, which I personally love!!!

My second layout features one of my dogs wearing a Santa hat. He wasn't exactly happy about it, but I think he looked cute. I did this layout for the font challenge this month. If you've not checked out the challenges in the forum you really should. They are a great way to get some inspiration as well as earn points towards a $5 GC.

I recommend you head over to the store and pick up Home For The Holidays soon, so you can create some wonderful layouts with your holiday photos.

No comments: