Wednesday, December 15, 2010

{Cookies for Santa} by Flower Scraps and {Quick Start: Something to Brag About} by IvoryKeys Digital Dreams

Hi everyone, DanaJ (aka danajscraps) to share some fun stuff with you today!  I’ve got two great products to share this time…here are the previews for my finished layouts, they are 5x7 brag book pages that I’m going to do for my grandma’s whole family (if I can get photos of everyone that are at least a LITTLE less cheesy than my husband’s…lol!  He is SO cooperative…):

IKDDtemp_5x7Christmas2010_dana copyIKDDtemp_5x7Christmas2010_douglas copy

Next, here are previews for the two FABULOUS products that I used to create these two pages and will also use to finish the project (both items linked to the store):

An adorable Christmas kit by Flower Scraps that was just right to whip up my holiday themed pages:

djfs-cookies-sts

And, the PSD templates from IvoryKeys Digital Dreams that I used…they are already 5x7 sized so they worked perfectly and will make my pages consistent for the other family members I will be adding:

IKDD_QSSTBA_preview

No comments: