Monday, November 15, 2010

Xtreme Sports from Scraps N Pieces

Some of you probably remember the Xtreme Sports kit I did for the Designer contest I did a couple of months ago.  Heidi and I decided to expand the kit into a full sized kit and put it in our store.  We have added some additional papers and elements for more of those adventurous sports that are out there.  Kit is on sale for $2.50 this week and image below is linked to the store.

SNP_XS_previewsmall

Our CT members must all be the adventurous sort, because they took this kit and ran with it for all sorts of Xtreme Sports.  Take a look.

Amy’s cute little toddler playing with a marble tower, which also happened to be one of my kids favorite toys when they were that age

 amyjMarble_Maze_Left

amyjMarble_Maze_Right

and Amy’s older boy on the favorite toy of my boys now.  I guess boys are all alike huh?!

amyjwaveboard

Brooke’s kids all lined up with their 4wheeler helmets on, how cute is that?!

brooke9-2010-p002

 

Don’t you love those waves that Emily made and I just love her up and down , round and round words that she made into arrows.  So cute!

emilyRound-and-Round emilyUp-and-Down

I just love this father daughter layout that Kathy made.  The colors worked so well for it and I love the saying she added.

kathySNP_XS_Devin-and-Lauren-201

Totally love here title work on this one!

SNP_XS_Devin-Rock-Climbing-

Lindsay’s layout - My boys are so jealous of this little dirt bike.  We have 4wheelers, but they always wanted a little bike like this.

boys-and-their-toys-med

Michele’s layout – don’t you love that photo of her little one peering through the fence, so adorable!

micheleBMX-Show-061809-pg-1 micheleBMX-Show-061809-pg-2

Sheri’s layouts – she has boys, so one day soon, they are going to be very adventurous, guaranteed!  I love how she made this kit work for Xtreme baby stunts too!

SHERILaugh_Out_Loud-_Rylan-_March_10_800x600_ sheriXtreme_Baby_Stunts_800x600_

Tammy’s layouts – I love how she made the rapelling element work for her rock climbing photos.

tammyRockWall tammy4-Wheeling

Heidi’s layout – yes, egg-rolling is an extreme sport in Millard County!

XS small

and my layouts of my boys having fun at their cousins birthday party on the trampoline and the zip line.

oct_templateweb INDSDadchallengeweb iNDSDphotochallengeweb mashituprightwebmashitupleftweb 

Since I used my “Xtreme” title so much, I thought I’d let you have it for free so you don’t have to put it together yourself.  Click below for the freebie.

SNP_XS_freebie

No comments: