Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Way…

Hey all, Kelsey here again! Letting you all know about, “Altered Paths,” from Growing Pains Scrapped. This is a really great general kit that’s good for all kinds of different photos, but it has a few special elements thrown in that are great for milestones in life. Check it out!

GPS_AP_Full previewGPS_AP_Paper preview

I had a blast making my pages up with this kit! I’m working my way through scrapping my two months in Spain, and so I got another LO done with those photos, and then I have been working on collecting different challenges for myself of generic things to scrap for when I’m in a block, or I just need an idea for some photos, and my love of coffee was one of them!adios smallmy coffee small 

So head over to the store, pick it up, and go scrap something you haven’t gotten to yet! This could be just the right kit!

No comments: