Monday, November 1, 2010

November Build-A-Kit: Fly South Paper & Element Pack with Freebie Cluster Frame

Jennifer from Scrapalicious Cereal here and it's time for the new Stuff to Scrap November Build-A-Kit in which designers create a variety of pieces with the same color palette and theme so that you can pick and choose which pieces you want to custom design your own kit:


I created 2 pieces. First I have the November BAK: Fly South Paper Pack S4H/S4O. The colors of the Fly South paper pack are stunning. They capture the calm and serenity of late fall when all of the leaves have fallen from the trees and the birds are have flown south for the winter.


The paper match perfectly with my second contribution which is my November BAK: Fly South Element Pack S4H/S4O. The Fly South Element Pack focuses on the changing of the seasons from autumn to winter when there is a crisp chill in the air and the colors of fall all around you. The elements include drawings of a girl peeking out from behind a tree, a bird on a branch wearing a scarf, extracted seed pods, gloves, autumn flowers, coat buttons and much more:

I used the paper and element packs to create this layout:

I didn't make my own alpha, so instead I used the November BAK Alpha from AmyDane Designs. It has a beautiful ceramic finish to it.

Also, I have a freebie for you. Here is another piece to add to your build-a-kit stash. It is a cluster frame from my layout that I made using my paper and element packs:

CLICK HERE TO GRAB THE FREEBIE

No comments: