Monday, November 29, 2010

New Releases From Manda's Scrappin' Creations

I have 3 new releases and would love to share them with you first up is my newest kit. "Holiday Magic" is filled with holiday fun. It has your traditional Christmas colors as well as some yellows and blues to brighten your pages up. This kit is fun for snow days as well because of the snowflakes and cute snowman included. This kit Includes 38 elements, 15 Papers and 6 Solid Papers. Make sure you snag it by Dec 6th because right now it's on sale for $2.00!




On top of "Holiday Magic" I have also released my newest template pack "Template Pack 8" It's on Sale for $2.00!


But if you really want to SAVE. I have my "Template Pack Bundle 2" in store as well. It includes pack 5-8 and is on Sale for $3.00. That is a savings of 50%!! One week only at that price! :)


My CT and I are having a Brag Book Blog Train featuring my newest kit "Holiday Magic" Click the image to be taken to my blog for the first stop. Hope everyone has a wonderful week!




No comments: