Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'll admit it.... I'm a SHABBY COOK!!

I really am a pretty good cook...I just HATE cooking!!  But I do LOVE to eat! Especially really well prepared foods! On our last trip to Walt Disney World, we finally got to try out 50s Prime Time Cafe at Disney's Hollywood Studios.  Oh my were our dinners DELICIOUS!!!  The atmosphere was fun and crazy! Ellie got 'in trouble' for texting under the table so she had to stand up in front of everyone and sing 'I'm a little Teapot'... Sooo funny!!

I got a chance to get my pics scrapped from this super fun dinner!  I used a great kit from Designs by Christi called Shabby Kitchen! Its available at



It has such a fantastic retro feel to it!! I loved playing with it!
Here's what I created using the kit along with the cardstocks





Have a Magical Day!
Paula

No comments: