Thursday, October 7, 2010

Gleefully Wicked

I have a new kit out this week called Gleefully Wicked. A couple of months ago I was in a designer competition and the kit my team made had this same name and colors. But I was not very happy with my submission, so I decided to redo it and make it a full kit! So, the inspiration of this kit is the musical, Wicked. There is some cute witch stuff, so I thought it would be a great kit to release during the month of October as well.

Here is a preview of the kit. The whole kit is on sale for $2.50 this month. And when you buy the kit, you get the cardstocks for free- but only for this week. After this week, the cardstocks will be $1 with kit purchase. Make sure to use code:sahm_gwfreecardstocks to get the worn and wrinkled papers free. Click on the images to go get the kit:

Here's a better look at the papers:

(here's what you get for free with kit purchase:)
Here are some layouts I made with this kit.
Here is me and my daughter waiting for Wicked to start:
Here we are after the show.


Hope you are having a great day!

No comments: