Tuesday, October 12, 2010

{Everyday Matters} kit by Digi-Designs by Nicole

Well, hello there!  DanaJ (aka danajscraps) here to share my latest STS CT designer/kit with you…can I just say that I had SO MUCH FUN with this kit?!?!  Considering that I have all girls and this kit has no pink or purple in it, that may be surprising, but true none-the-less.  I love the blue-orange-yellow color combo that Nicole used, plus the paper patterns and elements are terrific, so…without further delay, here’s the preview:

DDBN_EM_Preview

And, some layouts that I made:

DDBN_EM_KHLOE3Dglasses_SEP10 (600 x 600) DDBN_EM_OrlandoDOUGKHLOE_SEP10 (600 x 600)

You can click on the kit preview near the top of this post to go to the STS store and snag this fabulous and fun kit, and there may just be a freebie from Nicole there, too!

No comments: