Monday, October 11, 2010

Designs By Ashlee "Potty Girl"

If you all enjoyed my September Build a Kit "Potty Boy", then you are going to love this one! I made a matching mini kit for those of us who have a little "Potty Girl". The elements are similar, but not all the same as Potty Boy so there is a little variety in this one!



There is also a matching Alpha set available in the store as well. The great thing about this alpha is not only that it is a complete full set, but that you also receive a bonus Word Art freebie with the purchase of the alpha!



Here is the LO, that I created using "Potty Girl" and the Word Art Freebie.



I had 2 awesome fans from facebook volunteer to be my Guest CT and their LO's turned out completely adorable!!

Colleen





Nikki





I have also put the two Potty mini's together in a "Potty Boy & Potty Girl Bundle" so those of us who have potty boys and girls can get both mini's for one great deal!

No comments: