Thursday, October 14, 2010

Delicious Autumn

I have a new kit out today called Delicious Autumn. It's a collab with Mommy Me Time Scrapper. This kit is full of all the things you think of when fall comes-apple picking, pumpkin patches, scarecrows, leaves, raking leaves and so much more! The colors remind me of fall too but aren't necessarily traditional fall colors. Here's a look at our kits, which are 30% off for the first week.


I have a set of quick pages as well which are also 30% off.

Take a look at what my creative team did with this kit. I just LOVE their layouts. I hope they inspire you to rush out and buy this kit so that you have a great kit to scrap all those pictures you're taking right now.
Following 2 by Marie


Following 2 by Kim


Following 2 by Meleah


Following 2 by Stephanie


Following 2 by Thao


Following 2 by JJ


Following 3 by my guest CT, Kristen



I made a couple layouts too. The 2nd and 3rd LOs are actually a double page layout.



Tammy's creative team and my own got together to make freebie 5x7 brag book pages for you all. All you have to do is visit all of these blogs and you'll have quite the brag book album!
Becky
JJ
Meleah
Stephanie
Marie
Thao
Kim
Kristen
Tammy
Misty
Karen
Amy
Tracy
Here's what mine looks like. You can download it in my store HERE.

No comments: