Monday, October 11, 2010

Birthday Celebration Freebie QP & Add-On and $2.00 Mega Kit

Wow I just realized there are only 3 days left in my grand opening celebration! So I decided to do one last fun thing. Since we are celebrating I decided to add my celebration kit into the $2.00 Tuesday bin for you. With 84 elements, 36 papers and 2 different alphas this is a true mega kit and a bargain for $2,00 as the versatile color scheme and variety of papers will allow you to create layouts that work well for birthday boys or girls.

Regular Price: $4.99
Sale Price: $2.00 for $2.00 Tuesday only

Here is a close up of the papers:
And here are all of the different elements:
I also went ahead and added this previously released freebie add-on to the store:

And since I created this layout for a challenge in the forums...

...I turned it into a new freebie quickpage for you:

No comments: