Thursday, September 16, 2010

Simple Pleasures, by SAHM Scrapper

Hi! Becky here, aka SAHM Scrapper. I have a new kit out this week called Simple Pleasures. I made it to scrap a guest book for my brother's wedding next month. Here's a look at it. It is on sale this week. Click image to go grab it in my store:
Here's a better look at the papers:
I also have a coordinating cardstock pack. When you buy the kit, you can get the cardstocks for only $1.oo using code: sahm_sp_cardstocks

The next 9 layouts are the layouts I've done so far for my brother. He's going to get all the pictures printed in a book and have people sign the edges when they come in to the reception. (On the darker pages, he will have a white pen for people to sign.)
(This layout I made with a template from HD Creations)





(the next two were done with HD Creations templates)





And, over the last few months, I've lost a few CT members. So I needed to have a CT call. For those who applied, I had them make a layout with this kit. Check out what they did!!












Hurry over to grab my kit and cardstocks while they are on sale! Have a great weekend (a little early :) )

No comments: