Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I've been having fun with Stuff to Scrap kits!



First up is Apple Pickin' from HD Creations and Becky Young Designs.




And here's 2 of the layouts I did with it:





I hope that we can take the boys apple picking this year and then I can really use this kit to its full potential! If you want to see more inspiration please check out Heather's blog.










I just love this color palette - I know I will use it again once I take more fall pictures! Here's the layout I made with this so far.




and here's an ad that I made with it!







So get on over to the Scrap Happens to Me store at Stuff to Scrap and get some shopping done! This is a GREAT sale! :)

Nope! I'm not done.
If you go over to the Scrap Happens to Me blog -
you may or may not find a freebie cluster frame
that looks a little something like this:



Enjoy!




Last but not least I want to share with you The Great Outdoors from Mommy Me Time Scrapper.


I had so much fun with this kit! Check it out!



If you have a minute - you might want to hop over to the Mommy Me Time Scrapper blog for some freebies! :)


And you know it wouldn't be a good post if I didn't mention a speed scrap!
I hope to make it to this one with Mommy Me Time Scrapper at Stuff to Scrap.
Hope to see you there!



No comments: