Wednesday, September 8, 2010

In The Sand Box by Scraps N' Pieces

Hi Scrappers!!

Well, where I live the end of summer is marked by the Labor Day weekend and fall is right around the corner. My little one's love to spend time outside during the summer and even more now that the days are a little cooler. Like any scrapper, I'm always on the look out for those cute moments to snap up pictures to add to my family scrapbook.


Here's the preview of Scraps N' Pieces kit "In The Sandbox".


and here are some of the layouts I made using this adorable kit.




Okay - so I got distracted and made a layout of my son's first birthday cake, I couldn't help it, this kit was a blast to play with.

Thanks for sharing in my scrapping moments and while your at it, head over to Scraps N' Pieces store and get "In The Sandbox" at STS on sale for a limited time for $2.50

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Barb - aTimeforScraping

No comments: