Monday, September 27, 2010

Feelin' Shabby & a *Freebie*

Andrea here! I hope you all had a great weekend. I want to tell you about my newest kit, Feelin' Shabby. I have to say that this is probably my favorite kit that I have ever put together! It is very versatile, as you can see from the layouts that my CT have created with it. There are 26 papers, 46 elements, and a full alpha included in this kit. Not all papers or elements are shown in the preview. All elements are unique. Click on the previews to check out a full run-down of the elements in the store.
Here are some gorgeous layouts from the talented ladies on my CT. As always, you can click on the previews to enlarge them for a better look. Be sure to check their blogs this week for some lovely freebies that coordinate with Feelin' Shabby.
Last but not least, here's a little freebie for you. There are 18 words that coordinate with Feelin' Shabby, but are neutral and will work with lots of kits. :) Click on the preview to snag them from the store.

No comments: