Friday, September 10, 2010

Block It template pack from Scraps N Pieces

Hello all, I’m posting this early early this morning because I am headed to a weekend retreat with my scrapping friends and my sister.  It will be two solid days of good company, good food, and hopefully lots of scrapping will take place!  I’m so excited.
So, on to business.  We have a new template pack in the store today and I think it is my favorite!  Our CT has done some really fun layouts with it.   First of all, here is a look at the pack of 6 templates.  They are all in some sort of blocked type pattern and image is linked to the store.
SNP_SS_BlockIt_preview
Emily’s layouts – I just love this one of her cute new baby!
emilyMayci-photoshoot
She did this one for last month’s quote challenge.  It was made with our Early Spring kit.
EmilyDont-leave-home-without-it
Adriana’s layouts
adrianaSNP_SS_B_template19LO
This one was made with our Let’s Get Together kit
adrianaSNP_SS_B_template23LO
Becky’s layouts
sahmLagoon2
Plus she did a whole bunch with our At The Cabin kit for their family fishing trip
sahm_what
sahmBear Trap 1
sahmfishing-kids 2
Brooke’s layouts
brooke2-09-p0043
brookebeljed_G_First_Day
Amy’s layout
amysplish_splash1
Michele’s layouts – you have to take a close look at her son’s face in the bottom right corner, it is hilarious
micheleCoaster-072709
this one she made with our Whale of a Tale kit
micheleTye-sees-the-manatee-050908
Sheri’s layouts
sheriHogle Zoo- pg 2- June
and these two she made with our I Wish I Was A Fish kit
sheriSwimmin- Nov. '08 Pg 1
sheriSwimmin- Nov. '08 Pg 2
UPDATE - I forgot my layouts LOL - here are a couple





K, that was more than a couple, but I really love this pack

No comments: