Sunday, September 19, 2010

Apple Pickin'

Hi all, Shauna here to show you a wonderful new collaboration by HD Creations and Becky Young Designs called Apple Pickin’. It is perfect for fall photos and so much more. Do you have a little one that is the apple of your eye, or maybe one that didn't fall far from the tree, well this kit is for you. The mix of papers and element is terrific and I am so in love with the colors. As you can see from the linked preview below, it is very versatile.

My first layout is my niece, nephew and sister-in-law. At 5'11" my sister-in-law never dreamed she would be the short one in the family. I love the yellows in this kit, I think they really pop on the page and this alpha is just too cute.

My second layout is of one of my fur babies. He is actually wearing a sweet pea outfit, but I thought the cap part looked very apple-ish. I love the mix of papers in this kit, they go from casual to stylish, and mix together so well.

Make sure you head over to the store and "pick" up Apple Pickin’ soon, it will be a great addition to your scrapping stash.

No comments: