Saturday, September 11, 2010

Always and Forever

Hi all, Shauna here and today I get to show you some layouts I made with an absolutely beautiful kit by Ivory Keys Digital Dreams. The kit is called Always and Forever and I love the kit. The colors are a great combination of purple (my fav), teal, pink and green. When I first saw the kit I was immediately drawn to the colors, but the element mix is great too. As you can see in the linked preview below, the kit is perfect for all kinds of layouts.

My first layout is my Mom and Dad, they had almost 52 years together before we lost my dad. I love the colors in this kit with black and white photos, so I removed most of the saturation on the two newer photos (the old one didn't need it). I did this layout for the Motto Challenge in the forum, if you've not checked them out you really should, you can earn points to win a gift card to the store.

My second layout is my niece and sister-in-law on Mother's Day. Since my niece has graduated from college and moved about 3 hours away, we don't see her as often, but she knows where home is. I love the elements in this kit, especially the flowers, I think they make the layouts look so elegant.

Those are my layouts for today, I hope you enjoyed them. Make sure you head over to the store and pick up Always and Forever soon. You can purchase it alone or there is a collaboration with A+ Designs available as well.

No comments: