Friday, August 13, 2010

Anna Mae's Closet

Hi all, Shauna here and I'm going to show you one of the cutest kits. It is called Anna Mae’s Closet and it is the creation of Scraps of Ellay. It has a matching cardstock pack as well. I had such a good time using this kit, it is designed for all those little girl dress up photos, but can be used for more. I love the colors in the kit but I have a soft spot for beautiful purples and this kit has them. As you can see from the linked preview below it is just packed with all kinds of FUN!!!!

My first layout I did for the Motto challenge in the Forum here at Stuff to Scrap. If you've not checked out the challenges in the forum you really should, they are lots of fun, plus you can earn points to get a free gift card. I found myself wanting to use this kit for everything, because of the colors and element mix.

My second layout is a picture of my niece playing dress up and this kit was just so perfect to use for it. The colors fit her outfit to a tee. I have to say the little girl element was just too cute not to use. I did this layout for the August Recipe challenge. One kit and two great challenges!!!!

So head over to the store and pick up Anna Mae’s Closet and Anna Mae’s Closet Cardstock soon, because you will find lots of uses for it.

No comments: